General informationThis website concerns Grünenthal’s corporate image. It provides information on the Grünenthal Group, Grünenthal GmbH and its affiliates. The information presented/provided on the website about the company, its products and respective indications is directed at job applicants, journalists, patients and medical staff. The contents of the website are compiled by an in-house editorial team and are for information purposes only. The editorial team do not have any medical expertise. There is no promotional marketing of the website or support from sponsors. This web site does not accept any form of advertising. It does not host or receive funding from advertising or from the display of commercial content. Neither do we accept any funding from institutions, hospitals, or anyone else related to the healthcare profession.
TopicalityGrünenthal's Internet editorial team makes every effort to provide appropriate and up to date information about the company and its products on its Internet sites. Grünenthal does not, however, undertake to provide any express or tacit guarantee with regard to the accuracy and/or the completeness of the contents of these Internet sites. Grünenthal reserves the right to delete, to change or to supplement the content of its Internet sites, or to remove these from the Internet either in whole or in part at any time without prior notification due to whichever reasons it sees fit.
Exclusion of liabilityNeither the operators of the Grünenthal Internet sites, or other parties involved in the design, production or provision of these Internet sites accept any liability for direct damage, damage which occurs in passing, subsequent damage, indirect damage or penalty, including damage arising as a result of access to these Internet sites or any related Internet sites, as a result of the usage or the impossibility of using the above mentioned Internet sites or as a result of mistakes or omissions in the content of the corresponding Internet sites.
The Internet sites contain hypertext references ("Links") to information located on servers which are operated by third parties and which are not subject to the control of Grünenthal. Grünenthal does not, therefore undertake to provide any guarantee regarding the correctness and accuracy or any other aspect of such information. Visitors to our Internet sites declare their agreement that the utilisation of links to third-party information is carried out at their own risk.
The contents portrayed on the Grünenthal Internet sites - and the data contained or mentioned within these - are intended exclusively for the purpose of providing information. These may exclusively be used for non-commercial purposes.
The contents of these Internet sites are - unless otherwise stated - the property of Grünenthal and are therefore protected by copyright in accordance with the applicable world-wide copyright and trademark treaty. The relevant author expressly retains the copyright. Duplication, further transmission or any other type of usage are prohibited. If articles or sections of articles are printed or duplicated, a printing fee must be paid. Any usage of a brand or other (trade)marks located on our Internet sites is fundamentally subject to the prior written approval of the holder of the rights to these.
The following images are purchased from fotolia and are licensed for use:
- “ Freundschaft ” © Zlatan Durakovic
- “ senior woman and doctor meeting ” © Syda Productions
The following images are purchased from shutterstock and are licensed for use:
- “ Portrait of happy smiling senior woman - outside on sunny day ” © Martin Novak
- “ smiling woman in her 60s outdoors ” © Andreas Saldavs
- “ Handsome Mature Happy Man Smiling And Looking Away.Outside. ” © Nadino
- “ Outdoor Head And Shoulders Portrait Of Mature Man In Park ” © Monkey Business Images
- “ Close up portrait of an attractive young sports woman outdoors ” © mimagephotography
- “ Happy child playing in the garden climbing on the tree ” © Petr Bonek
- “ worker with yellow helmet and jeans shirt near a industrial wall ” © All kind of people
- “ Ecology concept Human hands holding big plant tree with on blurred sunset background World Environment Day ” © kung_tom
- “ portrait of young asian family relaxing ” © takayuki
- “ Attractive woman at beach with thoughtful expression” © Danie Nel Photography
- “ Happy joyful woman being in a good mood ” © YAKOBCHUK VIACHESLAV
- “ Process of production of pills, tablets. Industrial pharmaceutical concept. Factory equipment and machine. Steel. 3d rendering. ” © Pavel Chagochkin
- “ Close-up of Businesswoman makes a note at business document ” © tsyhun
- “ Female doctor hand hold pack of different tablet blisters at workplace.” © megaflopp
- “ Group of surgeons looking at patient on operation table during their work ” © Konstantin Chagin
- “ Portrait Of A Mature Man Smiling At The Camera. ” © Nadino
- “ Nurse holding the hand of an elderly woman - closeup detail image. ” © Dan Kosmayer
- “ Hand of businesswoman writing on paper in office ” © Mangostar
- “ Handsome middle age Hispanic man in casual clothing outdoors. ” © Fotoluminate LLC
- “ Positive creative man presenting a report ” © YAKOBCHUK VIACHESLAV
- “ Smiling man during business meeting with his partner ” © YAKOBCHUK VIACHESLAV
- “ businessman working with modern devices ” © Have a nice day Photo
- “Break. ” © Billion Photos
- “ Fibrous astrocyte, TEM ” © JOSE CALVO
- “ Dendritic cells,artwork ” © Animated Healthcare Ltd
- “ Spinal nerve ganglion,light micrograph ” © Steve Gschmeissner
- “ Pyramidal nerve cells,artwork ” © Animate4.com
- “ Human dendritic cell, SEM ” © DENNIS KUNKEL MICROSCOPY
- “ Colour SEM of immune cells: dendritic and T-cells ” © David Scharf
- “ Neuron cell body with numerous synapses ” © Science Vu / Visuals Unlimited
- “ Brain cells,SEM ” © David Scharf
- “ Astrocytic glial cell with cortical neuron, ” © DENNIS KUNKEL MICROSCOPY
- “ Connected during the business day ” © Peopleimages
The following images are purchased from science photo and are licensed for use:
The following images are purchased from istock and are licensed for use:
All other images © Grünenthal.
Product informationThis is an international Website, the information contained therein may not be applicable to your country. Physicians should note the nationally applicable specialist information. This can be found on the Internet sites of Grünenthal's local organizations. Products which are named may, under certain circumstances, not be available in all countries, or may be known under relevant country-specific designations.
Our Internet sites may contain information regarding medical topics and therapeutic measures. This information must not be used in diagnosing a health problem or a disease, as this should not and cannot be used as a substitute for the instructions issued by a physician carrying out treatment or a dispensing chemist. In each individual case, sensible medical advice necessitates a personal discussion with a trained physician, a physical examination and, under certain circumstances, other diagnostic measures.